One Bedroom King Suite on the Second Level – Our Signature Suite
“The views from the back balcony are the best in the Sedona area!”… a quote from a long-time local resident.
When guests pull themselves away from the balcony they are greeted with an over-sized King bed, an extra-large custom tile shower (even the shower has great views), and granite counter tops in both the kitchen and bathroom.
The rates below include breakfast ($30 nightly value…at least)
- Standard Rate – $270 (Double Occupancy)
- Off-Season Rate – $225 (Double Occupancy) (Jan., Jul., Aug., Dec.)
$15 nightly discount when you stay 3 nights or longer (Automatic Discount)
$15 nightly discount if solo traveler (please call or email after booking)
Vortex Vista Room Photos: (tap or click to enlarge)
All Cozy Cactus rooms include:
- Three Course Breakfast (Wednesday thru Monday), Served Family Style at 8:30 AM (8:00 AM during Summer months) – “Take-out Tuesdays” for Monday Night Stays. Please Refer to “Breakfast” under About the Cozy Cactus Tab for details.
- Daily Maid Service (well Carrie and Mark Service) – Unless you hang the Privacy Cactus.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Super Cozy Bedding with Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
- Private Baths.
- Coffee Makers.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning and Heating.
- Flat-screen Televisions with Cable and DVD Players.
- Ironing Boards.Hair Dryers.
- Free assigned parking near your room.
- Cozy Cactus Robes.
- Wireless Internet.
- Ceiling Fans and Portable Fans.
- Refrigerators (though some are larger than others).
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Snacks and Water.
- Stone Dinnerware, Wine Glasses and Lots of other Kitchen Items.