Our Two Bedroom Sedona Condo Suite has about 1,000 square feet of local color and comforts.
The separate living room and kitchen areas include an electric fireplace, super comfy Lazy-Boy hide-away couch with a upgraded blow-up mattress, full size refrigerator-freezer, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, Fiesta Dinnerware, glasses, wine glasses, utensils, and much more (like salt and pepper), does not have an oven or range. The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has either twin beds or a very comfy King bed (five inch feather mattress goes over the twin beds – can’t tell they are twins at all) – and each bedroom has a full bath. (Same unit as Sedona Sky King Suite)
Rates include our 3-course breakfast (except for Tuesdays then we have other options).
- Automatic $15 nightly discount if you stay 3 nights or longer
Two Bedroom Sedona Sky Condo Images:(tap or click to enlarge)
All Cozy Cactus accommodations include:
- Three Course Breakfast (Wednesday thru Monday), Served Family Style at 8:30 AM (8:00 AM during Summer months) – “Take-out Tuesdays” for Monday Night Stays. Please Refer to “Breakfast” under About the Cozy Cactus Tab for details.
- Daily Maid Service (well Carrie and Mark Service) – Unless you hang the Privacy Cactus.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Super Cozy Bedding with Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
- Private Baths.
- Coffee Makers.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning and Heating.
- Flat-screen Televisions with Cable and DVD Players.
- Ironing Boards.Hair Dryers.
- Free assigned parking near your room.
- Cozy Cactus Robes.
- Wireless Internet.
- Ceiling Fans and Portable Fans.
- Refrigerators (though some are larger than others).
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Snacks and Water.
- Stone Dinnerware, Wine Glasses and Lots of other Kitchen Items.