The Sedona Sky King Suite has about 700 sq. ft. of local color and comforts
The separate living room and kitchen areas include an electric fireplace, super comfy Lazy-Boy hide-away couch with a upgraded blow-up mattress, full size refrigerator-freezer, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, Fiesta Dinnerware, glasses, wine glasses, utensils, and much more (like salt and pepper), does not have an oven or range. Separate private full bath and private bedroom with a comfy King bed.
Rates include our 3-course breakfast (except for Tuesdays then we have other options).
- Automatic $15 nightly discount if you stay 3 nights or longer
Sedona Sky King Condo Suite Room Images:(tap or click to enlarge)
All Cozy Cactus rooms include:
- Three Course Breakfast (Wednesday thru Monday), Served Family Style at 8:30 AM (8:00 AM during Summer months) – “Take-out Tuesdays” for Monday Night Stays. Please Refer to “Breakfast” under About the Cozy Cactus Tab for details.
- Daily Maid Service (well Carrie and Mark Service) – Unless you hang the Privacy Cactus.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Super Cozy Bedding with Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
- Private Baths.
- Coffee Makers.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning and Heating.
- Flat-screen Televisions with Cable and DVD Players.
- Ironing Boards.Hair Dryers.
- Free assigned parking near your room.
- Cozy Cactus Robes.
- Wireless Internet.
- Ceiling Fans and Portable Fans.
- Refrigerators (though some are larger than others).
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Snacks and Water.
- Stone Dinnerware, Wine Glasses and Lots of other Kitchen Items.