The Bloomin’ Cactus Room (King bed) brings Southwest flare to the Cozy Cactus.
Large King room (not a cactus needle in sight!). The custom built corner platform headboard and the Southwest Armoire are the focal points of the room, or maybe it’s the view of Bell Rock. The Bloomin’ Cactus has a twin Lazy-boy sofa sleeper loveseat and a kitchen table for dining or game playing. The bathroom has a tile shower and a double vanity…..the only double vanity at the B&B.
Rates include our 3-course breakfast (except for Tuesdays then we have other options).
- Automatic $15 nightly discount if you stay 3 nights or longer
Bloomin’ Cactus Room Photos: (tap or click to enlarge)
All Cozy Cactus rooms include:
- Three Course Breakfast (Wednesday thru Monday), Served Family Style at 8:30 AM (8:00 AM during Summer months) – “Take-out Tuesdays” for Monday Night Stays. Please Refer to “Breakfast” under About the Cozy Cactus Tab for details.
- Daily Maid Service (well Carrie and Mark Service) – Unless you hang the Privacy Cactus.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Super Cozy Bedding with Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
- Private Baths.
- Coffee Makers.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning and Heating.
- Flat-screen Televisions with Cable and DVD Players.
- Ironing Boards.Hair Dryers.
- Free assigned parking near your room.
- Cozy Cactus Robes.
- Wireless Internet.
- Ceiling Fans and Portable Fans.
- Refrigerators (though some are larger than others).
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Snacks and Water.
- Stone Dinnerware, Wine Glasses and Lots of other Kitchen Items.